Tusk storage bag-$45
Set of bed tie downs-$30
Set of SE wheels and tires(spares)$200
Sport Kit:$135
bed rails
led taillights
shift knob
Stering wheel carbon insert
And i'm refabing my 8x20' double axle trailer so i can side load two rhino's and two grizzlies. $800est. for steel, welding, 3/4 decking, flush mount lighting, primer, paint.etc. On&ON&ON&ON&ON

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Everything is looking sweet though and i cant think of a better hobby to dump cash into.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The future of LED lighting is prosperity

The year 2011 will be the first year of era,LED market will be broaden and the whole industry trend is good,LED inflitreat rate is 1.4%,and 3 years later(2014)will up to 9.6%,there is 7times increase space in the short 4 years.
Especially the 12th 5year plan and 10 cities millions LED lighting launched,the encourage policy will be implemented,LED lighting is the most important area of future LED application.at present,LED down lights,LED spot light ect products upgrade fast,towards to the high effency and energy saving.
During the creent marekt deverlopment,more and more people satisfied in LED lighting,LED company expend and LED lighting industry will prosperity in the future.
ImigyLED Down Light,LED Down Lights,LED Panel Light,LED Lamp,LED Strip

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
thats just the beginning my friend....
i bought my second rhino this past february and i have already dumped well over 12k into it and thats not including what i paid for it...

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
thats just the beginning my friend....
i bought my second rhino this past february and i have already dumped well over 12k into it and thats not including what i paid for it...
X2. Including what I paid for my rhino I have 25k invested into it. I say invested cuz every penny is worth it

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I started thinking after my post that i'm still not anywhere near some of you guys with long travel and super builds. I'll try harder i guess.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts