Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I think some of you have already read my previous post on my Mud Lites leaking around the bead (who ever installed them tore the bead up so bad they leak) so I have decided on new tires. I have been looking at both of the above tires, and can't decide on which one to get. Who has ran the Zillas on the Rhino before? how did you like them? I will be staying with a 25", but will get either of them with the deep 1.2" lug. Also what other tire should I look for? I am not a huge mud rider, would perfer to go around it personally but if you can't I don't want to be winching out all the time. Both tires are the exact same price if that matters.

·
Super Lead Moderator
3,809 Posts
Sounds like your between a rock and a mudhole. I've never have run a heavy lug tires like what your looking at, but I would think on regular trails they would ride rough. I'm surprised the mudbugs haven't chimed in.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I know this is not super helpful, but I really don't think you can go wrong with either tire. Maxxis and ITP both make a great ATV/UTV tire and the reviews on both of them are great and often compared to each other. I have the ITP Mud Lites on mine currently. I JUST bought this thing last week and haven't had time to really test them out but I will let you know what I think once I get it out on some really good trails.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is super helpful ...... go with 29.5 Outlaw2's ..... of if you are skairt of deep mud go with 28" and find a trail around the deep holes!
I have a set of 26" Laws that I bought for my quad :grin they do chew thats for sure.

Finally made up my mind and ordered the Mud Lites, they will be in tomorrow!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts