Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a way to get the headlights brighter.I have a set of LED lights on the push bar for high beam,but the headlights are dull on low beam.
Does anyone have bright lights that will fit right in place where the stock lights go?

·
Registered
85 Posts
these are the ones i went with for a upgrade , the are alot brighter than stock but the are a single beam so you dont use your High beam switch anymore ,, they are a 4.5 OD light that you will have to trim the mounting bracket so they will slide into your light housing . they come in either Spot or Flood , the spots are brighter and throw a farther beam out front compared to a spot that throws the beam to the sides . they were around 20.00 on Ebay .
there maybe others out there to upgrade to aswell .

Jake

·
Registered
10 Posts
Used a set of factory replacement Kawasaki teryx led headlights in mine. Bolt right up. Just have to cut and splice the wires.
637218E0-7BAE-4ADA-A1C8-722FF47F0976.jpeg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Can’t remember for sure if it was eBay or Amazon. Know it was one of those 2. Got them about 2 years ago.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Am not gonna trust it trying to find what wire goes where.
Would end up joining wrong ones & frying lights.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Will be Sunday before I’m around it. Will look and tell you then
Sorry so long to reply. Internet troubles. Any way mine are wired black to black, green on the rhino to yellow on the light, yellow on rhino to light blue on light. The switch functions as it should.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts