Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, is it worth the upgrade over the standard kit? Is there a noticeable difference?

Greg, is there anyway you can post up the upgrade kits dimension and mounting point information? I need to make sure it would even fit my Rhino as it was built around the standard 6.5 XTR kit.

Lastly, I know it's not likely, but is there any chance I can get trade in credit for the Elkas currently on my Rhino?

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
yes big improvement. it corrects the shock angles, which lets them actually work.

true shock angle should be 90* to bottom arm at full bump, I don't think the tower kit is 90 but it's alot close that the stick location

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
First of all, is it worth the upgrade over the standard kit? Is there a noticeable difference?

Greg, is there anyway you can post up the upgrade kits dimension and mounting point information? I need to make sure it would even fit my Rhino as it was built around the standard 6.5 XTR kit.

Lastly, I know it's not likely, but is there any chance I can get trade in credit for the Elkas currently on my Rhino?
sorry for the delay in responding , e mail me and i'll forward the info .it's on a pdf and quite a bit of info.
it will fit your rhino if you if your running the lsr xtr kit.

[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts