Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to thanks James (WvHotRodRhino) for a great sheave an installing it on my stock machine. I had read all the reviews of how you gain the bottom and top end...I will let all you stock rhinos know that with this mod I am getting full extension of my front shock on take off and topping out at 50 MPH with out a MSD. With just a few motor mods an stock size tires/wheels (26" mudlite XTR with the SS102 wheels currently) That getting air under the front tires isn't far off. Oh yeah an that is with me in the seat weighing in at 400 lbs an probably 60 lbs of mud from the last right still on the skid plates.

This is an outstanding product an James is a great guy he will help you in any way shape or form.

·
Registered
561 Posts
The jbs hot rod sheave is the only way to go! Not only do you get the best sheave out there, you get great customer service on top of that!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Who wants a mercedes when you.can have a corvette haha.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I am just as impressed as everyone else out there. I have had my sheave in for about 5 months now and have really put it to the test. As you said I can do low 50s without the msd and high 50s with the msd, best ive gotten was 58mph. The msd is a great add on and will just runn smoother overall. I would like to thanks james as well for such great customer service and being a great guy overall. Def would recoomend his work to everyone I know.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I am just as impressed as everyone else out there. I have had my sheave in for about 5 months now and have really put it to the test. As you said I can do low 50s without the msd and high 50s with the msd, best ive gotten was 58mph. The msd is a great add on and will just runn smoother overall. I would like to thanks james as well for such great customer service and being a great guy overall. Def would recoomend his work to everyone I know.
AMEN BROTHER,TELL IT!!!!!:banana:

·
Registered
5,892 Posts

its unusual to find a killer product WITH great cust service, but JBS has both

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I think I will be ordering this kit very soon...

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I emailed you...

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
not yet... I just emailed you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts