Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a youth quad for my son. I would like a 90 cc or close to that. I am located in Arizona. I just want one that will last cause I am sure he will ride the hell out of it.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
polaris outlaw 07 $1500 was used a few times the kid rolled it so it has some plastic scrastches with paddles free helmet can deliver to phoenix

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
polaris outlaw 07 $1500 was used a few times the kid rolled it so it has some plastic scrastches with paddles free helmet can deliver to phoenix
I wish I had that but I cant come up with that thx though nice quad.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Not sure how old your son is but I have an 08 Polaris Outlaw that my 9 year old just outgrew last season. It has Hetrick need bars, custom foot brake and exhaust tip. Also has 2" wheel spaces for extra stability. Let me know.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure how old your son is but I have an 08 Polaris Outlaw that my 9 year old just outgrew last season. It has Hetrick need bars, custom foot brake and exhaust tip. Also has 2" wheel spaces for extra stability. Let me know.

That is what we want but prob out of my price range pm me with price please thank you sir

·
Registered
6,996 Posts

That is what we want but prob out of my price range pm me with price please thank you sir
Just noticed my num lock was not on. It is an Outlaw 50. Let me know if still interested and we can talk price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a 06 Honda i live in LA and go to the river at Parker all the time what do you want to spend or what do you have to trade?? if so give me a call 562-519-2012 mike

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Just noticed my num lock was not on. It is an Outlaw 50. Let me know if still interested and we can talk price.
I think he would out grow a 50 to fast thank you though

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have a 06 Honda i live in LA and go to the river at Parker all the time what do you want to spend or what do you have to trade?? if so give me a call 562-519-2012 mike
I will try to call you this weekend what kind of trade would you be interested in?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts