Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone holding a under the seat storage box? Preferbly a yamaha oem or kolpin. Have cash, let me know.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Anyone holding a under the seat storage box? Preferbly a yamaha oem or kolpin. Have cash, let me know.

Seen them on ebay if you don't find one here.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ebay has them and so does my local yamaha dealership, but i'm hoping to not have to pay 100 bucks for a new one.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Found a plastic box at wally'z that fits exactly under the driver's seat-5$.Its a little flimsy,but for 5$?When it take's a dump-I'll get another one!

·
Registered
668 Posts
$7 battery box from WalMart works well enough for me. Not water proof, but good enough for my needs.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have an ammo can under my seat. Water has been over the top of the can and it is bone dry and completely clean. $5 at an Army Surplus store.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've tried a few different boxes and haven't been happy with them. Guess i'm just picky. The yamaha version fits like a glove, has a good amount of space and made just for the purpose. I bought one today on ebay for 72.95. I hope it lives up to my expectations. I'll post a reveiw when i get it. Thanks for the tips though guys,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts