Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a set of stock seat belt assemblies, a tailgate and a hard top roof for a '06 Yamaha Rhino. I am located in Arizona (86403). Please email me at [email protected] or text at (949) 351-8218. Thanks, Dan

·
Registered
175 Posts
tailgate

I too have a bed minus sides if interested, im in buena park, not too far from 949 area code. Make an offer

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got the tailgate and the seat belts (thanks Mike!). I am still looking for a roof (hardtop) for the '06 Rhino.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have a Yamaha ducks unlimited hard plastic roof with all the mounting hardware. I trimmed off an inch or two on the rear for an old stereo speaker set up I had but you wouldnt notice it if I didnt tell you. I had a buyer in the past but shipping costs are ridiculous due to its size. I am in mesa if you ever travel out this way. It mounts directly to the stock cage....mine is a 2006.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have the stock roof off my 07 sport edition. You can have it for a 30 box of Bud Light if you're willing to drive to Hesperia. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the stock roof off my 07 sport edition. You can have it for a 30 box of Bud Light if you're willing to drive to Hesperia. :)
Tonesdef,

Sounds like a deal! I will be passing through Hesperia this Friday and can drop by then. PM me your address.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts