Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a front mount snowplow kit. Need mount, push tubes, and blade. If any vendors have a good deal on one let me know here or PM me. Probably only need a 60" dont have a big drive way and this one will do but will buy bigger if a good price for it.

Thanks,

Jeremy

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bought an Eagle 60" plow kit front end mount and all for $499 shipped thought it was a good deal. Since my drive is not that big the 60" was big enough for me.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Sounds like a good deal, watch turning at tight angles with the 60'' wide blade, might rubb on your front tires a little, have fun & happy plowing!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Plow in LOW gear on the HEAVY big inch white stuff, much easier on the clutch & belt, info from what the Yamaha mech. said.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Plow in LOW gear on the HEAVY big inch white stuff, much easier on the clutch & belt, info from what the Yamaha mech. said.
Thanks for that information. I had an 2008 450 with a 60 but sold and bought a 2011 700. So LOW gear is better to plow in instead of 4 wheel HI? I dont go fast anyways so if it is easier then I will plow in LOW. Thanks for that piece of information. Its always nice to know little pieces of information like that! Thanks again!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Thanks for that information. I had an 2008 450 with a 60 but sold and bought a 2011 700. So LOW gear is better to plow in instead of 4 wheel HI? I dont go fast anyways so if it is easier then I will plow in LOW. Thanks for that piece of information. Its always nice to know little pieces of information like that! Thanks again!
Your welcome! so far this year not much to plow yet up here, have fun & happy plowing!.
Gary

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your welcome! so far this year not much to plow yet up here, have fun & happy plowing!.
Gary
Same here in Midland no snow on the ground yet but i am all ready. Going to purchase a 60" rubber flap in the next week or so. I got the plow and markers installed on the rhino. The gen II mounts are nice way better then the first ones that go way under the rhino.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.