Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I blew a rod thru the motor, need everything preferrably. I can reuse my clutch and carb. I am located in So. Ca so I would prefer to pick up. Anyone got something? Or does anyone want to buy a rolling Lt ready for motor? Please shoot me a text or phone call. (909)261-7933

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
We are building two 660 based engines to sell right now. Call us to discuss options as both are stripped bare right now.
Chris, hook my boy up. I hate to see him part it out. BTW my brother just bought your buddy Todds silver Rhino with the 686.... Can you PM me any info I can relay to him on special maintenance on that engine build. Also, do you have any idea what kind of power its making?

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
686 ready to go

I have a fresh 686 motor,still in my rhino but I can pull it or you can come test drive it, it has a wiseco pump gas fordged piston and a factory oem rebuilt crank with Hot rod HD bushed rod,the middle drive has been totally tig welded&gusseted,tig'd bolts,it has a cometic head gasket and new valves in the head and short valve guides for a future cam install with special seals,fresh surface on both head and cylnder,it is totally stock topend minus the jug and piston,decompression pins have been tig welded to sprocket and cam gear bolts tig welded/tacked.. Its a solid good running motor and has been rejetted on the stock carb, I'd like to sell it minus the clutches and carb assembly to keep for my other motor....thanks,cameron..714 883 6171....$2500

crank pin is tig welded also.....runs hard and clean,doesn't burn or leak oil....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts