Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a 07-08 fcr 41mm carb and throttle cable adapter for my rhino let me what you got thanks

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cant find one on ebay already looked there but thanks for you lack of help

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I got one, with cable. $ 4,699 + $ 159.00 shipping, let me know if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dont need one made of gold thanks tho

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hahaha!!!! Damn Lee, why do you sound so pissed off all the time when people are trying the best they know to help you! I'm just messin with you most of the time because of your attitude. Give Nate a call over at Alba Racing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks not spending 600+ on a new carb off ebay and didnt see any 07-08 fcr mx carbs hmmm?

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I have one already and paid 2 bils...just tryin to help.! I have got 4 off ebay and think the most i have paid is 280 plus even the trx carbs are better than stock just the 07 and 08 450r carbs have a better accel pump

shipped
thanks not spending 600+ on a new carb off ebay and didnt see any 07-08 fcr mx carbs hmmm?

·
Registered
406 Posts
You guys are obviously no help to Friendless, so, let me give it a try. Try searching with less keywords on Ebay. Perhaps you are searching
"FCR41 W/ Pacifier" or "FCR w/ Fresh Diaper." Take off FCR 41 and you might get what you need. Maybe perhaps word has spread and all sellers blocked you? Try a new account.

Oh Roo, save yourself the headache of selling him the carb. Even though it has the fair walking headache tax already added, he's still going to start a thread about how he can't believe you shipped it in a USED box; there was not enough bubbles in the bubble wrap to pop while his warm bottle of milk heated up in the microwave.

Hope I was of help!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well thanks for clearing that up noone said why the 07-08 wasa better so any fcr 41mm mx carb will work? i have searched about everything i can think of looked just for fcr 41 and looked for bikes it came on with no luck of fidning one under 400

I have one already and paid 2 bils...just tryin to help.! I have got 4 off ebay and think the most i have paid is 280 plus even the trx carbs are better than stock just the 07 and 08 450r carbs have a better accel pump

shipped

·
Administrator
2,254 Posts
well thanks for clearing that up noone said why the 07-08 wasa better so any fcr 41mm mx carb will work? i have searched about everything i can think of looked just for fcr 41 and looked for bikes it came on with no luck of fidning one under 400

shipped
It may be that you won't get a proper response here until your acidic attitude Ph factor reverts back to an alkaline level ....

sent by my possessed Droid I

1 - 12 of 12 Posts