Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anything out there?? Went to longtravel and don't need the max offset.
Dave

·
Registered
28 Posts
try tom at rhino parts and performace in mesa. 602 763 7344. he has some shiiit. tons of billit, wheels and tires, nos kits, beard seats, belts,lighted whips,steering wheels,lsr longtravel,king shocks,mirrors,vision x hid's. and on and on. in stock ready to rock!!
i just talked to him and he has some 12" in standard offset in stock.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Ive delt with Tom a few times.......great guy and a great place! Good prices too....Would be nice to get them on here as a sponsor!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I called Tom, he is going to get me a price on just the wheels tomorrow am. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
I got all 4 of my ITP wheels and 4 Terra Cross tires mounted with caps and lug nuts out the door for around $ 550.00 ....... If you are interested I can send you the contact info ..... He is located here is So Cal. but he ships anywhere via UPS Ground ......

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike,

That would be great. pm me when you get a chance

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
I just sent you a PM ..... but I thought I would also post it here for anybody that is interested ....

Wicked Carts
Randy - Owner
1-714-484-3511

Kind of flaky .... but a really nice guy .... He is the best deal that I have been able to find ....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Mike for the info. Nice looking rhino by the way.

Tim, I will let you know the price from Tom.
Dave

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I left a msg for Tom today, but no return call. Oh well, guess I'll load up and head to the dunes anyways. Leaving first thing in the am. I'll call that Wicked Carts guy as well on Monday

1 - 12 of 12 Posts