Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddy just picked up an 04 with a junk motor looking to get a used that has not been beatin to bad. Will prb have to be willing to ship as im in Ohio. Let me no what you have. Thanks as always guys.

·
Administrator
2,254 Posts
Got a 660 motor with 500 miles. In excellent conditino. Had as a spare and never needed it. PM sent
how much? i can pick up
Dude ...this jumping in on the OPs thread like this was effn piss_poor forummanship ....please re _evaluate your morals here ....Lance

Edit....and IMO, after 369 posts, you should realize proper forum protocol instead of claim_jumping someone else's requests like this

sent by TapaTalk ...please excuse brevity

·
Registered
299 Posts
I have an 06 660 motor complete less exhaust. 80 hours on it. Perfect shape! Asking $2200

·
Registered
299 Posts
Sorry...still searching for a reasonable carrier. UPS and FEDEX freight are pretty pricey. If you would like to purchase the engine for $1800 and arrange your own shipping you are welcome to do so.

·
Administrator
2,254 Posts
Sorry...still searching for a reasonable carrier. UPS and FEDEX freight are pretty pricey. If you would like to purchase the engine for $1800 and arrange your own shipping you are welcome to do so.
Price the heavier truck lines and stay away from those 2 weaklings ...your engine crated will be around 200.... mine shipped out was 205.....much more reasonable pricings ....

sent by TapaTalk ...please excuse brevity

·
Registered
178 Posts
I just shipped my 450 with the full exhaust and air box on Saia, it was well under 200#'s and it costed ~$225 from New Mexico to Illinois.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have bottom end they ran but smoked like hell and have a complete minus cam come outta a wreck we bought but costumer wanted to keep mudbuster cam we drove in shop just kinda lopsided engine sounded solid I'm in west ky make offer on either

1 - 20 of 20 Posts