Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a little dismayed trying to keep the plastics looking good - it's like a never ending battle. So I was wondering if anyone knows of a source for OEM color wrap - does anyone make up kits? Has anyone done the wrap thing - do they fade like the OEM painted surfaces?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm getting a little dismayed trying to keep the plastics looking good - it's like a never ending battle. So I was wondering if anyone knows of a source for OEM color wrap - does anyone make up kits? Has anyone done the wrap thing - do they fade like the OEM painted surfaces?
My 04 rhino was pretty faded when I got it. I tried all the stuff other than painting to brighten up the looks. Some worked for a day or two, some worked for a week or so. Just got tired of trying different stuff so I wrapped mine in heavy 3m Bright Camo Wrap. That was 2 years ago. I bought a wrap kit cut for Rhinos, The heavier one on Ebay. Simple and easy. Just make sure u wash it first dry it and then wipe each section down with rubbing alcohol, (NOT WHISKEY). Spray each section with water so u can adjust wrap and squeegy it down. I have had no lift or crack in mine at all, and I live in Idaho where u can experience all 4 seasons in a day. Sometimes an hour.

·
Registered
87 Posts
looks like the wraps are around 250 .. if you do a wrap post back with pics and how to 's

Jake

·
Registered
4 Posts

looks like the wraps are around 250 .. if you do a wrap post back with pics and how to 's

Jake
I paid $225.00 for mine, It was pre cut, and the heaviest along with a guarantee that it would fade less fast. Wash, Wipe with Alcohol then spray with water so u can slide the piece around then sqweegy the water out and let it dry. I did mine on a warm day in the garage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts