Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My lovely wife is awesome! I have been wanting a Rhino since my best friend bought his back in 2008. We have used his like a borrowed mule and it just keeps on going. He refers to it as "The Little Tank," and boy does it live up to its nickname, lol. Anyways, my wife got me mine for CHRISTmas this year and I am so excited and grateful for it. However, i am even more thankful for the Awesome Wife, God has so richly blessed my life with! She got it back in May this year and hid it out at my brother in laws house until CHRISTmas eve, when she gave it to me. Wow, was i ever suprised! This is the best CHRISTmas present i could imagine getting. The only bad detail, is the fact i fell and broke my ankle Dec 01, and am layed up on the couch for a few more months. Either way, i joined the forum a while back, to help research a few things for my friend and my brother in law. I have learned alot, even before I had one of my own. So here are a few pics my "Awesome Wife" took for me. The one through the window, is the only way i've seen my Rhino. Feels nice to finally be able to say "My Rhino", lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
427 Posts
Congrats! & welcome from North Mich. you are a lucky man to have a caring wife like that, mine said go get one as long as it's red lol, take care of that ankle & you'll be riding before you know it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Awesome......Congrats!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Congrats and Welcome ! !

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Congrats! Your lucky! If its your left ankle, you should still be able to run the throttle and the break! Enjoy :13:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the welcome to the forum, and the get well wishes. It was my right ankle, so I guess I'm gonna have to learn to "left foot it" as soon as I get this heavy cast off in a couple of weeks. James I called you the other day, so as soon as I can someone to take out my sheave i'll give you a holler and get it sent to you. Man, am I ever excited about getting better, so I can take this thing for a spin. Anyways, at least I can read on the site, look at all the pictures and make plans for some riding trips, lol.

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
welcome!

and yes you want a JBS sheave :) we can all help you get your old on off, it's pretty simple. where are you located?

·
Registered
133 Posts
That's one really clean 660.
Makes me actually miss the days when mine was closer to stock(mine used to be green)...just for the simplicity.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts