Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a WK Billet throttle body kit purchased from Weller racing. This kit makes huge power. The throttle body has about 4 hrs on it and its in superb condition. Easy install and all boots/clamps included. Stock airbox system can be used with this kit. I payed 600 plus tax and shipping. 460.0 or best offer..... PIX added
PM here or txt me at 760 458-2451 matt

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
hey matt...how you been???
bump...........

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whats up good to see you guys. Yes i was hiding out at lake havasu all summer going broke lol. Workin on getting up to speed for winter. Looking forward to a good desert season.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I couldnt login at work so created muffin man dont trip i will only use that name if i cant use my cell.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Had to come up with something! Keep me posted on your rhino dan. You gotta give me a little advance notice if your coming by. Louie i know you wanna swap cams happy to help just let me know in advance so i can schedule it. Plus i need ppl to push my rhino through the dunes lol. Going back to stock. Had an offer i couldnt refuse on my head, cam, and nitrous cam.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Had to come up with something! Keep me posted on your rhino dan. You gotta give me a little advance notice if your coming by. Louie i know you wanna swap cams happy to help just let me know in advance so i can schedule it. Plus i need ppl to push my rhino through the dunes lol. Going back to stock. Had an offer i couldnt refuse on my head, cam, and nitrous cam.
I was planning on calling you tomorrow afternoon and seeing if you had made space for my ride at your place....

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No space because i tore my rhino to pieces last weekend to sell off my motor. Maybe i can make it into a rolling chassis and fit your in. Or we could just leave yours out on the street with the key in it lol

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
No space because i tore my rhino to pieces last weekend to sell off my motor. Maybe i can make it into a rolling chassis and fit your in. Or we could just leave yours out on the street with the key in it lol
Hahaha I don't like your last idea Matt! LOL ill call you manana bro.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
bump...........
Everything good out there? Say hello to your son. He rode well in the worst scenario.
yeah every things good....still hot thou..... the boy had a blast riding with you ....keeps asking when the next trip will be......
what motor you gonna do???

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump. Awesome high performance throttle body here.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
bump...........
Everything good out there? Say hello to your son. He rode well in the worst scenario.
Hey matt it is ryan hows the arm pump yea my bike is still running :banana: i fired it up in 2 kicks withthe same gas from glamis how have you been

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Same gas from glamis thats a long time ago. you need to ride that bike more often! Hopefully we all get together for a nice weekend this year. Im nursing 2 ruptured discs and i go in for some work on them in 2 days. Then im ready to ride again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts