12-
13- Reserved for Crazywatson & Nicole
14-
15-

better get while the getting is good

·
Registered
357 Posts
any of you guys goin for thanks giving? plus if you guys dont mind i would like to meet up with you guys for pres. weekend

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I do believe there is a gathering at Florence thanksgiving weekend. My rhino won't back in good working order in time for that ride...... But BLR will most likely be along with details.

·
Registered
357 Posts
we meet a bunch of peeps at winchester, but i want to hook up with some rgino guys. i think cam from redline might do a day trip to rip with us, we got a couple rhinos in are group. but it would be cool to get a bunch of guys together. as for pres. day i would love to come down and do some riding with you guys, unless its a privite deal, dont want to intrude

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is There room for a couple more campers? is there a hard surface for Craig N his chair?
We are staying at HMB and it's all gravel with no pavement so i'm not sure how well Craigs wheelchair will do....it's like Riley Ranch...
the group sites are NOT as hard packed as individual spots

any of you guys goin for thanks giving? plus if you guys dont mind i would like to meet up with you guys for pres. weekend
We will be in Florence for Thanksgiving

I do believe there is a gathering at Florence thanksgiving weekend. My rhino won't back in good working order in time for that ride...... But BLR will most likely be along with details.

we meet a bunch of peeps at winchester, but i want to hook up with some rgino guys. i think cam from redline might do a day trip to rip with us, we got a couple rhinos in are group. but it would be cool to get a bunch of guys together. as for pres. day i would love to come down and do some riding with you guys, unless its a privite deal, dont want to intrude
Just add your name to the list or I can do it for ya...Just to let you know most of them have RZRs...except for a few of us...please join us..just PM me if you have any questions..

Cam, Brett, Jason, Jeremy, Donnie, Steve and others usually come down for Thanksgiving and we do a night ride on Friday a couple of years ago we had 20 Rhinos out on a night ride now half of those are RZR's...

Barbara

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Winchester Bay Feb. 16-20
Group site C & D we may be able to get 1 or 2 more rigs in D
1- BLR & LBR (HMB group D) 4nights
2- DanNorCal (HMB group D) 4nights
3- ba71camaro (HMB group D)
4-TruckinRazor (HMB group D)
5- LJ & Ballcephus (HMB group D)
6- Brad Petters (HMB group D) watch out he's friends of LJ...LOL
7- UTVJim (HMB group D)
8- Orange Crush and Mrs. Orange Crush.
9- Kevinstrek (Starfleet camp C)
10- Rhinorehab (HMB group C)
11- Joe Llamahead (HMB group C)
12- Murphy/Larson ( HMB group C)
14- Alfa Baz (HMB site 37, adjacent to Group
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-

·
Registered
357 Posts
Is There room for a couple more campers? is there a hard surface for Craig N his chair?
We are staying at HMB and it's all gravel with no pavement so i'm not sure how well Craigs wheelchair will do....it's like Riley Ranch...

Just add your name to the list or I can do it for ya...Just to let you know most of them have RZRs...except for a few of us...please join us..just PM me if you have any questions..

Cam, Brett, Jason, Jeremy, Donnie, Steve and others usually come down for Thanksgiving and we do a night ride on Friday a couple of years ago we had 20 Rhinos out on a night ride now half of those are RZR's...

Barbara
yea put me down for pres. day weekend, i think i can get a couple more to go too

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
4-TruckinRazor (HMB group D)
5- LJ & Ballcephus (HMB group D)
7- UTVJim (HMB group D)
8- Orange Crush and Mrs. Orange Crush.
9- Kevinstrek (Starfleet camp C)
10- Rhinorehab (HMB group C)
14- Alfa Baz (HMB site 37, adjacent to Group
15- Motoxxx
16- nwrhino
17-
18-
19-
20-

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Call Douglas County Parks Monday-Friday 10am to 2pm for reservations
541-957-7001
We have group sites C & D but I think they are full...
some peeps have made reservations down by the D group site
if their are a few of you, not sure what you stay in but some of the pull thrus are big enough to get 2 rigs into...

if you have any questions I will try and answer them...Barbara

·
Administrator
2,253 Posts

Barbara
yea put me down for pres. day weekend, i think i can get a couple more to go too
Hey nwrhino.....I'm a Rhino guy too, so there will be a few of us best SxS made there ....Lance

sent by TapaTalk ...please excuse brevity

·
Administrator
2,253 Posts
cool my nane is marty, nice to meet you lance, my buddy has a rhino too. i can prob. get him to go too.
Hook him up Marty ...we'll put his name on the roster and commit him to going ...we have an absolute great time riding and nightly social networking and telling lies around a fire .....bring your camera and you can get 20-30 snapshots of the guys working on their RZRs to use later for blackmailing purposes!

sent by TapaTalk ...please excuse brevity

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
4-TruckinRazor (HMB group D
5- LJ & Ballcephus (HMB group D)..........
7- UTVJim (HMB group D)
8- Orange Crush and Mrs. Orange Crush.(HMB site 11)
9- Kevinstrek (discovery point)
10- Rhinorehab ( HMB group C)
14- Alfa Baz (HMB site 29, adjacent to Group D)
15- Moto XXX (HMB, will reserve a spot)
16- nwrhino
17- Reserved for Leo and Lila!!!!
18- Dunestar Racing (to many to list)
19- Salem Sand Club (not sure who is coming)
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-

Ok this time I will remember to bring name tags...

·
Administrator
2,253 Posts
4-TruckinRazor (HMB group D
5- LJ & Ballcephus (HMB group D)..........
7- UTVJim (HMB group D)
8- Orange Crush and Mrs. Orange Crush.(HMB site 11)
9- Kevinstrek (discovery point)
10- Rhinorehab ( HMB group C)
14- Alfa Baz (HMB site 29, adjacent to Group D)
15- Moto XXX (HMB, will reserve a spot)
16- nwrhino
17- Reserved for Leo and Lila!!!!
18- Dunestar Racing (to many to list)
19- Salem Sand Club (not sure who is coming)
20- Fooleo
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-

Ok this time I will remember to bring name tags...

1 - 20 of 150 Posts