Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i am, this will be the first time taking the rhino in snow. i got the truck hood and rope ready to go. expected to get 9-15 inches here. we'll see how it does. hopefully with pics and vid's.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Calling for 5-8 for Southern MD. Got a brand new plow I'll be breaking in. :banana:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just got in from riding in the snow! We have 5-6 inches so far and continues to fall.
Getting the tubes out in the morning!

·
Registered
96 Posts
we just got like 8 inches of snow down here went for a short cruise in it

·
Registered
83 Posts
we just got like 8 inches of snow down here went for a short cruise in it

Are you loacated in North Carolina? We are going to try to get some folks together for a ride at either Carolina Adventure World or Callentee Tenn. We live about 30min north of Charlotte so its about the same distance to both places!

·
Registered
427 Posts
im ready for dirt, mud, and sand again.. really sick of the snow and the cold temps here in michigan.
X2!! Everytime it snows we ride! it's called plowing out the driveways & yards!
A windshield is must if you don't have one already. New rhino with 80 miles on it & never seen dirt yet,, whats that like?:eek5:

·
Registered
96 Posts
CarolinaRhino yes i am in NC i live in Jacksonville so TN is a good 6 hour drive or so for me and CAW is 5 hours but i am game to go some time will take a lot of planning for me as i am active duty military and my race schedule is priority verse just cruising and stuff in the rhino but anytime i can i like to hit the trails and mud

1 - 11 of 11 Posts