Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a 07 yamaha rhino awhile back, the previous owner had upgraded the suspension and installed a long travel kit. I broke my axles and now I'm replacing them but everywhere if asked either can't just order me a new set nor can they identify the brand of long travel I have but being salesman that they are they try and suggest I buy an entire new kit when all I need are axles. So can anyone help by telling me if the know this brand of long travel?

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I bought a 07 yamaha rhino awhile back, the previous owner had upgraded the suspension and installed a long travel kit. I broke my axles and now I'm replacing them but everywhere if asked either can't just order me a new set nor can they identify the brand of long travel I have but being salesman that they are they try and suggest I buy an entire new kit when all I need are axles. So can anyone help by telling me if the know this brand of long travel? View attachment 64968
Having the same problem here… Trying to figure out who made this long travel kit

·
Premium Member
3,179 Posts
Send a PM to intro2rhino i guarentee he will have all ur awnsers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts