Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went out the other weekend. It was pretty chilly but good water most of the day. Can't wait for summer!!! Just thought i'd see how many fellow boarders are here

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
We went out the other weekend. It was pretty chilly but good water most of the day. Can't wait for summer!!! Just thought i'd see how many fellow boarders are here
I am gettin old cause when I started doin it it was called skurfing. the boards where like little surfboards that where way to bouyant.

·
Registered
297 Posts
l like wake boarding and skurfing. wakeskating is too slippery on the water. I don't really like it. I''l dig up some wake boarding pictures later.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
spent 99-01 on a wakeboard every weekend. from a 21' supra w/fat sacks loaded down to a 24' deckboat w/a huge frigin wake. thats all we did, now my old ass would sink I think. I dont miss the face plants ripping my eyes open. One hell of a ride for 3 seasons though!!:banana:

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am gettin old cause when I started doin it it was called skurfing. the boards where like little surfboards that where way to bouyant.
ha ha I'm old too!!! thats what we used. Its funny those skurfers are worth some money these days

crazyjohnnyl like wake boarding and skurfing. wakeskating is too slippery on the water. I don't really like it. I''l dig up some wake boarding pictures later
Lets see some pics!! I suck at wakeskating and dont find it that fun. got to have perfect water.

Brian B I just started last season and I'm hooked! Wakeboarding is the ****! Need to try surfing!
Surfing is boring too watch but fun to do. You got to try it!! plus its easy on the body

UTV Crap eff that. i dont care how drunk kevin gets me.. i cant do that stuff. haha

HAHAHAHAHA !!!! I thought we were gonna pull ur arms off that day. Bet you could not spank it for a week!!!

DoubleTroubleHooks spent 99-01 on a wakeboard every weekend. from a 21' supra w/fat sacks loaded down to a 24' deckboat w/a huge frigin wake. thats all we did, now my old ass would sink I think. I dont miss the face plants ripping my eyes open. One hell of a ride for 3 seasons though!!
Nice boat!!! thats what I got ... A Supra 21V. Yea the old eye enima is so fun!!!

heres a few pics from Lake Powell 2 yrs. ago

My buddy Josh

·
Registered
179 Posts
Great pics

Those pics make me want to get back to Powell. I like to surf now, as stated before, it is alot easier on the body. Wake skate is not as fun as boarding, but once again, the wipe outs are painfree.

·
Registered
120 Posts
been riding for 7 years now. No boat though :( Usually ride behind a mobius lsv, decent wake.

If anyone needs a third or a fourth in the west valley, pm me. im down.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Wakeboarding and Surfing are my first love for sure when it come to hobbies...Heres my boat and I have a ton of pics but don't know how to load them

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
i usually go a couple times a month to Roosevelt... been wakeboarding for 10+ years.. and still can't do a flip! wakesurfing is a good time too.. its nice be able to do it behind a loaded down X-star with 2000lbs of ballast!

·
Registered
61 Posts
The Mastercraft Pro Tour will be at FIREBIRD RACEWAY June 28-29.

NEED TICKETS?

Stop into the BOARD SHACK for FREE PWT tickets for the June 28-29 event at FIREBIRD RACEWAY.

(Limit 2 Tickets per a person)

BOARD SHACK
15170 W. Bell Rd #100
Surprise, AZ 85374

Phone: (623) 537-5840

www.THEBOARDSHACK.com

·
Registered
627 Posts
We do or should I say, The kids (teenagers) do. I get the priveledge to drive the boat.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts