Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know who has the LSR MTS +3 kit in stock? I only need the kit not the shocks. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
i think rhino crap does, SDHQ, TMWoffroad, Select Powersports, and PDS fab, Wide Open Throttle MS, ATV Galaxy on Ebay.. if none of them have it, they will be getting it in about 2-3 weeks. We are going to be shipping all kits we have on order in about 2-3 weeks. Also, there is a new dealer in cali, called race proven motors or something along those lines that placed a big order a few weeks ago. Also, Tucker Rocky, and Parts Unlimited distribute them, and i think BRP has ordered some too, or at least said they wanted to.

So.. needless to say, you should be able to find a kit from someone.

Plus Duece has his for sale, that he used for 2 weekends.

Greg

·
Vendor
9,660 Posts
Greg, I sold my last MTS 3 days ago, i need silver and black kit, bilstiens or kings.. pref bilstiens, call john so we can get some **** on order. hate being outta stock

·
Registered
235 Posts
Does anybody know who has the LSR MTS +3 kit in stock? I only need the kit not the shocks. Thanks.
Im assuming that this mean you arent interested in mine?

I hope you find one... Im sure you are going to love it! The thing kicks ass on trail rides. You wont be dissapointed, good luck Mike

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Deuce ....

I am still just checking out my options .... Please do not hold it for me .... If someone is interested then by all means make the deal ..... I will let you know once I see what my options are ....

PDS is out of stock ...... I have an email into ATV Galaxy and I will follow up with a phone call on Monday .... I will look into the other vendors and I will let everyone know my findings just in case someone else is also looking ....

·
Registered
235 Posts
Deuce ....

I am still jsut checkinmg out my options .... Please do not hold it for me .... If someone is interested then by all means make the deal ..... I will let you know once I see what my options are ....

PDS is out of stock ...... I have an email into ATV Galaxy and I will follow up with a phone call on Monday .... I will look into the other vendors and I will let everyone know my findings just in case someone else is also looking ....
Right on my man... The guys are ATV Galaxy are super nice. I dealt with Mike and he is top notch. The only problem with buying form them rather then with other online guys is that you get charged tax if you live in california.

I bought my XTR kit from them and just had them leave it at Lone Star and had a buddy from Arizona pick it up for me. Saved me almost $400...

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Greg, I sold my last MTS 3 days ago, i need silver and black kit, bilstiens or kings.. pref bilstiens, call john so we can get some **** on order. hate being outta stock
call us up and place the order... sooner you do, sooner you will get it. I hope you guys already have some on order. Don't wait untill you already sold out. We usually take 4-6 weeks on stuff, and even longer right now because of ATV season being full tilt as well.

Greg

·
Registered
35 Posts
sorry just bought the last one from TMV motorsports (Doug), But Doug dis say he was expecting a big order from LSR. LSR confirmed that TMV has one of the biggest pre-orders

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well you saved me a phone call .....

You mentioned Doug .... Who is Tom?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Dunno, I was told to talk to ask for Doug from TMW. LSR said TMW has already done the waiting for the kits so call them. I think Doug said they were getting their order this week.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You got a phone number?

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Never mind .... I already had it. Thanks anyways.....

Now that some of the drama is behind me .... I can pick up where I left off ...

Did anybody get in a shipment of MTS kits in this week? If so let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Now that some of the drama is behind me .... I can pick up where I left off ...

Did anybody get in a shipment of MTS kits in this week? If so let me know. Thanks.
I still got mine!!! We can help you install it this weekend... Bring it by :01:

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The guy over at ATV Galaxy tells me he has one more kit left .... He gave me a 24 hour courtesy hold .... Does anybody else have one in stock or know of anybody that has one in stock? I was hoping PDS would get one in but I havent heard anything yet ....

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good question .... I am not sure but I dont think so ..... I will have to check on that. I would like a black kit but I can always get ot powdercoated.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Good question .... I am not sure but I dont think so ..... I will have to check on that. I would like a black kit but I can always get ot powdercoated.
The two kits I got from them came powder coated silver...

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Silver will work for me .... I am getting a better price from someone else but his kits havent come in yet ..... I dont mind waiting .... But if I dont have to ......

1 - 20 of 26 Posts