Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Rhino 700
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I need to replace the right rear knuckle on my 2011 Rhino 700. The part number is 5B4-F532F-00-00. I've struck out with all the normal sources. Does anyone know of a place to get a new one?

I shudder to suggest this, but is it possible one of the Rhino clones out there would have knuckles that are interchangeable with the Rhino?

Thanks,

·
Registered
12 Posts
All,

I need to replace the right rear knuckle on my 2011 Rhino 700. The part number is 5B4-F532F-00-00. I've struck out with all the normal sources. Does anyone know of a place to get a new one?

I shudder to suggest this, but is it possible one of the Rhino clones out there would have knuckles that are interchangeable with the Rhino?

Thanks,
Unless the body is damaged, I took to mine to a local parts house and they pressed new bearings in. I think it was around $65. I think that was about half what the whole replacement was.

·
Registered
2011 Rhino 700
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate the advice. In my case, the axle nut loosened up (my fault), allowing the wheel to get a wobble, causing the rotor to grind a groove into the knuckle. It's probably not enough damage that I'd have to replace the knuckle, but since I was replacing bearings, rotor, hub, and axle, I figured I might as well do the knuckle, too, and not have to worry about any more repairs for quite a while.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts