Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
I am looking for a place to rebuild my rhino 700 or buy a new one from. I have searched google but did not come up with much. Any recommendations would be great

Thanks
Look in the nFLOW section of the Vendor Forum section of this site. They sell remanufactured engines and the like. A good starting point. Also, you might find a used engine in the Buy and Sell section of this site.

nFLOW Motorsports - Yamaha Rhino Forum - Rhino Forums.net

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you used them before or known anyone that has. If so was there experience good. Also do you know if they upgrade the reverse and middle gear support when they build them. I have been told them two items are a must if the engine is apart.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Have you used them before or known anyone that has. If so was there experience good. Also do you know if they upgrade the reverse and middle gear support when they build them. I have been told them two items are a must if the engine is apart.
I have no personal experience with them, so I cannot help you there. Others may respond to that as they come across this. nFlow does seem to monitor this forum so they are likely to respond to your questions regarding the upgrades, or you can PM nflow (member of this forum) with your questions.

Yamaha Rhino Forum - Rhino Forums.net - View Profile: nflow

Did you browse the section that I posted the link to, in my original reply?

·
Vendor
161 Posts
SteveS, thank you for putting our name out there! CaptainInsaino, we would be happy to take care of you here at nFLOW Remanufactured Engines. We can completely remanufacture the Rhino 700 engine for $2,575 with Free Shipping both ways in the lower 48. Our reman process involves a complete tear down of the engine, replacement of worn/damaged parts, washing and blasting, in house CNC machine work, reassembly by our skilled techs, final testing/inspection, and shipping back to your doorstep. The engine will come back looking and running like new. If you are going to have someone else pull the engine and put it back in, we are happy to arrange shipping to/from their location. We do upgrade the reverse and middle gear support. All you have to do is have the engine strapped to a pallet and we take care of the rest including arranging all shipping logistics. Give us a call at 812-402-8282 to get the process started.

To find out more about nFLOW Remanufactured Engines, please visit www.nflowmotorsports.com and like us on FB at www.facebook.com/pages/NFLOW/237263726448384.

·
Registered
4 Posts
SteveS, thank you for putting our name out there! CaptainInsaino, we would be happy to take care of you here at nFLOW Remanufactured Engines. We can completely remanufacture the Rhino 700 engine for $2,575 with Free Shipping both ways in the lower 48. Our reman process involves a complete tear down of the engine, replacement of worn/damaged parts, washing and blasting, in house CNC machine work, reassembly by our skilled techs, final testing/inspection, and shipping back to your doorstep. The engine will come back looking and running like new. If you are going to have someone else pull the engine and put it back in, we are happy to arrange shipping to/from their location. We do upgrade the reverse and middle gear support. All you have to do is have the engine strapped to a pallet and we take care of the rest including arranging all shipping logistics. Give us a call at 812-402-8282 to get the process started.

To find out more about nFLOW Remanufactured Engines, please visit www.nflowmotorsports.com and like us on FB at www.facebook.com/pages/NFLOW/237263726448384.
I recently bought a 2008 Rhino 700fi that was not running with intent to rebuild the engine... After removing the engine I found that the crank case is cracked and has pieces falling off of the inside (see pictures below). I assume this is not worth rebuilding. Is NFlow still active and selling remanufactured engines? Or is there another direction I should go? Appreciate the help.

Motor vehicle Machine Engineering Nut Automotive super charger part
Automotive tire Automotive wheel system Art Font Bedrock
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wheel Rim Automotive wheel system
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
N flow used to be a site sponsor a few years ago. If they don’t have a complete motor, you can try PSN (power sports nation)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.