Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
I have searched all over this site,along with the standard auto parts stores, but still can't find it!
I have a 500cc 2008 Ruesch XL, and I need a fuel gage ......the stock sending unit has a weird spec, and I can't seem to find a gage to match the Specs. The sending unit is 3 ohms @ full and 110 ohms empty......does the new gage HAVE to match the sending unit Spec?
Thanks!
Jerry

·
Registered
985 Posts
Call the boys at UTVInc.com They are very knowledgeable when it comes to stuff like that.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Don't Get One From The Auto Store. I Bought one with the sending unit and worked great for about a month and now just jumps. This will be my second one. What happens is the contacts get warn out on the sending unit. Both of them looked like someone took a knife and scraped the contacts. I think with all the bouncing around those cheap ones can't handle it. I just bought a Trail Armor Fuel Gauge And Will Be Installing It This Week Sometime. Suppose to come in tomorrow. But They said its made for the torture that the UTV dish out in the fuel tank. A Little Pricey. But I Already Spent Over $80 on 2 units from the Auto Store.

Forgot to Add The Link If You Want To Check It Out.

http://www.sidebysidesports.com/trarfugakit.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts