Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my rhino. I assume these wheels have a stock offset but no idea really it came with them. Its at yamaha getting rear wheel spacer and door recall. My question is should I add front spacers too or just the rears. I felt the thing was pretty stable as it was. I was debating on putting 1.5 inch spacers on the front.

Looking for feedback and opinions from people that run spacers.

What size spacers do you run front and rear? And how do you like the change? A pic of a rhino with stock suspention and spacers front and rear would be great too?

I have truely fallin in love with this rhino best atv purchase I ever made.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Scott...

When you go they will want your sway bar... take it off before you go and you can put back on later...

The offset on those wheels is approx 1.5" more than the stock wheels...what you have is in total with tires differences included it approx the same overall as a stock rhino with the factory 2" spacers added...

If you have the stock wheels put them on to go to dealer...if not go anyway and get all four spacers installed...

Then when you get home remove the fronts and you will be perfect...!

Taking spacers off if you don't like them is nothing...!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought about removing the bar but did not and they said I can't have it. The dealer I went too had no problems with the mods on the rhino. so I should be good with just the rear spacers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts