Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what type an size wheel spacer should i use? i want a wider stance for less chance of rolling over.

·
Registered
395 Posts
i have 5x2 itp wheels...someone said that is stock wheel offset?...i have 1 1/2 on all 4 corners and like it...its almost 5' wide up front...like 60"...maybe 59"

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was thinkin of runnin 1 or 1.5. i want a nice wide stance but def dont wanna burn up bearings

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
no...not with stock offset wheels. Yamaha runs 2" spacers on the rhinos (rear wheels)from the factory. The bearing wear issues come from wide offset rims with spacers, and running in the water/mud alot.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh ok then. so i should use 1.5 in front and 2 in the rear

·
Registered
38 Posts
Have a set of 2 Yamaha recall rear spacers for sale. $40 to your door and I'll handle the paypal fees. Had to take them off as PO had put aftermarket wheels and large lugged mudders on and it likeed about 3in going on my trailer.

·
Registered
395 Posts
hey i'll take the 2" for 40 to my door if he dont buy them...i have 1 1/2 on all 4...i want 2" on the back and will sell my 1 1/2's...i have pay pal and good to go

·
Registered
985 Posts
I also have some 2" spacer that I took off my 2009 Rhino if interested.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im not gonna get em. im in the process of gettin a house so money is now tight. gotta come up with 2100 for the house. but thanks anyways guys

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm running factory recall spacers on the rear and no spacers on the front...with14x7... 2+5 offset wheels on all 4 corners.I have a 2" lift and all 4 tires are 28x11x14.

Here's front and rear pics to show how wide it is...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
looks good! idk what my offset is on my wheels, they dont look wide. i got a 3in xpatv lift coming so i def need to space the wheels out.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i just got a 3in lift kit in im gonna put on. will 1.5 fronts and 2 rears still be good to use?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts