Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seriously, whats wrong with your lights? Do you have you have any problems with your HIDs, LEDs, or Halogens? Any questions with mounting brackets, wiring , output, or power. Any questions about Baja Designs, what we do or what we are working on. We really, believe it or not, are here to help with any lighting questions you have. I want to know what minor and major issues you are having with any lighting systems on your vehicles. Also we want to hear your success stories, what was quick and easy, what came out awesome! Post some pics so we can see them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
x

why don't u guys go through your inventory and come up with a different lens and reflector to fit into our stock rhino headlights so we can run hids in them but with your quality lens and reflector....that would be a great improvement/aftermarket item to have as the oem stuff doesn't reflect much and it dulls out in no time at all.......

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish it was that easy, unfortunately to custom build a lens and reflector to fit into the rhino would require a lot of design, man hours, and resources. Not to mention it would most likely require we do the same thing for every UTV brand. We are always trying to create the best quality products for our customers, there are companies that do create packages for what you are talking about, unfortunately we are not one of them. Sorry about that I hope we can help you with something else in the future.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts