Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I have to down size do to age and health. Sadly won't be able to take my Rhino to new community with us. We are on 40 acres on top of mountain and moving to a 1 acre lot community. Gonna be a challenge.

I have a 2006, 660 SE in excellent condition, Garage kept , about 150 hours full aluminum exoskeleton by Seizmik, all HID lighting all the way around, ( hot water) heater system, seizmik seat covers, seats are fine just nicer. electric dump box, turn signals sides front and back, HID lights on hard roof all around, fully enclosed soft cab convertible, Aluminum wheels, front spacers,, Rear brakes are now individual vs axle brake. Seizmik lockable center console with gas gauge, ammeter etc.
Rhino 1.JPG
Rhino 2.JPG
Rhino 3.JPG
Rhino 5.JPG
Rhino 6..JPG

Its my toy but just cant keep it..

reasonable price to ask?

·
Registered
494 Posts
That is a sweet ride indeed. Prices of these vary with the area your in and the demand for it. It looks like a $10k rig but given it's vintage you're more likely to see around $6k - just depends on how bad someone wants it. Best of luck in selling it - gotta break your heart for sure. :cry:

·
Holiday Winner!
576 Posts
Agreed, you have a very nice setup for the right buyer. You just need to find a buyer who will value your upgrades and the care you have taken over the years.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Don't know your reason for having to downsize but at my age (76) the reality is that my throttle time is definitely winding down - don't even want to think of giving up my ride but sooner or later its got to happen. Find me dead on a trail and I guarantee ya I'll have a smile on my face...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts