Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
2006 660
8 Posts
Having outgrown a modded golf cart and my kids not ready to be in a 60+mph sxs as they are small, the rhino was a great option. I bought a blown up heavily modded 2006 then about two months later a running 2006 fell into my lap. With the knowledge on this site I was able to make one sweet ride and now have a second one to get running.
I hope this site keeps going and I will try to help with the discussions when I can.

· Registered
252 Posts
Sadly have to agree - life moves on as do our toys. Guess I'll be one of the few that will hold onto my Rhino till my cold stiff hands can no longer grip the steering wheel. It's been a great ride!
I felt the same way about my Rhino until I took a 19 Wolverine X2 for a ride. More power,quieter inside,rode nicer just to name a few.

· Registered
5 Posts
Took a test ride the first week the Rhino's hit the dealers lot. Wanted one for sure, but just would not pay the price. So now I own a new to me 2006 660 in Camo. But when we get old and retired. I know for me. I like the old stuff better.
I did look hard at a new Side by side and the Wolverine sure pulled me in that direction. But how do we work on new stuff? I get to replace all the wheel bearing on the 660. Plus other fun and exciting things..

Same as with my old 1997 TJ jeep, only 220,000 miles on that old gal. Enjoy the ride every trip in it also.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts