Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what My first Mod should be after I get my Rhino ? Since I dont have one, I guess I'll ask you guys..."what was your first mod on your Rhino ?"

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
cdi box, mostly the quickest mod you can do

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
CDI and new tires/rims (Had to have some style).

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Well, from what Ive gathered, here's what seems to be the best "bang for your buck" mods.

CDI
KMS Sheave
KMS Header
Stock Muffler w/Billet Tip
K&N or UniFilter intake

I just finished my dad's 07 last night, with the Dynatek CDI, KMS Header w/Stock Muffler & Billet Tip and a K&N Intake he's running about 52 to 53 MPH. Everything I listed above can be had for under $1000!! And thats really all you'll need!!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Snapper692 said:
Well, from what Ive gathered, here's what seems to be the best "bang for your buck" mods.

CDI
KMS Sheave
KMS Header
Stock Muffler w/Billet Tip
K&N or UniFilter intake

I just finished my dad's 07 last night, with the Dynatek CDI, KMS Header w/Stock Muffler & Billet Tip and a K&N Intake he's running about 52 to 53 MPH. Everything I listed above can be had for under $1000!! And thats really all you'll need!!
Those sound like great list of mods for performance, but remeber that safety mods are probably even more important. Especially if your gonna start adding performance mods.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have to agree with fergi. First thing Im getting is the four point harnesses and doors or haf doors then some offset rims

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
53 thats my top speed on a good day

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
53 with zero miles and 1/10 of an hour....sweet!

My first mod was a gun rack and a roll of toilet paper!

C.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Trying to recover from the price :guilty: Then wheel spacers and made it street legal cause thats what I'm all about?? I am an anal ass so keeping it clean is paramount, Oh well to each his own right??:01: NSF

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.