1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Maxima Premium Oil 20w50

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I have tried everything. I like Amsoil and Rotella. I change my oil every couple rides on the quad, and now starting to do so on the Rhino. Always like the thought of having fresh oil in my motors.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
+3 for Yamahlube R4. As long as your using a recomended type/blend it is more important that you do it often. If you change it regularly you will not have any issues. On my YZF450 I change the oil about every 5 or 6 hrs. That is a little extreme on a Rhino though. I have been changing the Rhino about every 3 trips to the dunes.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
+3 for Yamahlube R4. As long as your using a recomended type/blend it is more important that you do it often. If you change it regularly you will not have any issues. On my YZF450 I change the oil about every 5 or 6 hrs. That is a little extreme on a Rhino though. I have been changing the Rhino about every 3 trips to the dunes.
Where's the cheapest place to buy Yamahlube?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Where's the cheapest place to buy Yamahlube?
Wallybanger:
Your one of the snakepi$$ users also!!!!ROTFFLMAO:rofl3:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts