Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
9,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had not received my password email (Yes I checked my spam box). My password was changed so I couldn't even login and post a question on how to fix. I used the forgot password link on the login page - I received an email with a reset password link - I followed that link and reset my password - received an email with my new temp password - logged on and changed my password to the new format.

Hello Everyone, We wanted to give you an update on the reset password emails that went out yesterday. Due to the high volume of emails going out and some service providers blocking them as spam, users have either been getting them late, or not at all. If you have not received your password reset email please use the password reset function “forgot password”. These emails will go through a paid provider and should show up instantly. To do so just go to log in >> once it redirects you click forgot password >> follow the steps provided. If you do not remember the email address associated with your account you can use the contact us tab at the bottom of the page to email us for assistance. Please select the “other” option and add subject “security password issues”
I apologize for the inconvenience, everyone was affected, even my team.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts