Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2007 rhino 660 4x4 it over heats and losing water out of the reservoir when riding sometimes I let cool down add antifreeze in it and it does ok for a while but when you go kinda slow is when it over heats and in the reservoir it starts to boil and comes out of hose on reservoir after setting for a while I can ride for a while and starts it again any info on this issue I was told it doesn't have a thermostat so what could be causing this issue I replaced water pump last year thanks any info be greatly apprciates

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a 2007 rhino 660 4x4 it over heats and losing water out of the reservoir when riding sometimes I let cool down add antifreeze in it and it does ok for a while but when you go kinda slow is when it over heats and in the reservoir it starts to boil and comes out of hose on reservoir after setting for a while I can ride for a while and starts it again any info on this issue I was told it doesn't have a thermostat so what could be causing this issue I replaced water pump last year thanks any info be greatly apprciates

You might have air in your system. But others may have better ideas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts