Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1601 - 1619 of 1619 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
CamoRhino660--so far so good. Got it running and starting good (tons more air) I will run it in the morning and let you know how it does.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Installed the new hard top, side mirrors, fire ext, brushed al dash kit, cooler and storage in bed, and 5 gal gas can in bed. Now waiting for a good weekend to go to Cal City and ride.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Got mine back on the trail ..
Had to get a new sheave cam plate and Fixed sheave
The splines were wore out !!!!

6,000 + Miles :drive:

·
Registered
414 Posts
I didn't take any pictures, i thought it was a pretty un exciting modification.

Mike

:azflag:

·
Registered
431 Posts
RotoRhino--I just finished jetting and fabbing a bracket to support the carb. Took it out and It pulls like a freight train now. Only went 45 because of the location (neighborhood). I will take it out tomorrow and see what it will do. Any pics of the suspension, how does it ride?

·
Registered
362 Posts
suspension rides great. i love it. just wanted to ask how to keep it from poppig up in the back when i jump. is there a certian way to adjust it or what and what carb do u susggest i run

·
Registered
21 Posts
It wasn't to day but yesterday I pulled my engine to repair what I am sure is the middle gear. My case is leaking out of the bottom side and it sounds like a pissed off garbage disposal full of silverware.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Today I

changed the oil and filter
put good battery in
mounted a switch for the remote lead to my amp so i can shut it off and listen to tunes without killing the battery
installed a convex rear view mirror i acquired (from an undisclosed location)
put on billet hood latch pins
cleaned off deer blood on hood
installed an antenna so i can listen to fm (hid it under dash area)
fixed cigarette lighter outlet
put new registration stickers on
put some grip tape (sand paper tape) on gas pedal (my foot kept slipping off)
lubed driver door latch wouldn't close without slamming
drove around the neighborhood bumpin tunes (had to be properly tested)
installed ram mount for garmin rino for the rhino

and best of all drove to daycare to pick up my kids and gave my 2 year old boy the wind blown look
:drive:
It was a great day!!!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Test of the Emergency Broadcasting System

:hijacked:

Pardon me folks; I just wanted to take a minute of your valuable time to make you aware of a matter of great importance to our sport.

We have a chance to get back 43 Million acres of OUR Public Lands!

Please make a minute to take action urging your Rep to co-sponsor this very important Legislation!

We now have 26 co-sponsors but need more.

This Bill (H.R. 1581) is currently in Committee (Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests and Public Lands), has not “been reported by, or discharged from, the last committee authorized to consider it” and therefore your Representative can still become a co-sponsor.

It REALLY does not get any easier than this!!!

Here are three different two-minute action items to help get this done, they come pre-filled with comments but can be personalized too.

https://secure3.convio.net/arra/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=277

American Motorcyclist Association

Wilderness Roadless Area Fax Template

Link to Bill . . . H.R. 1581: Wilderness and Roadless Area Release Act of 2011 (GovTrack.us)

Please give this a “Bump” for other forum members when you have taken ACTION!

The original thread can be found here: http://www.rhinoforums.net/public-lands-advocacy/51390-urge-your-rep-cosponsor-wilderness-roadless-area-release-act-2.html#post544763

Please accept my apologies for the intrusion!!! Thank you for your time and consideration!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Made up a rear diff brace.

Reactions: Chalkminer
1601 - 1619 of 1619 Posts