Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

381 - 386 of 386 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Possibly my seat bases as they don't work as designed with the Cerullo F3 seats I have and I basically defeated the purpose of them as to make them work they did not lower me.... I do still benefit from the center being cut out for the suspension seat but to be honest I don't think I would bottom out anyways with all the damn padding. But I may try to put the staock bases back on and if they work I will hock these bases to another member that has PRP's or another brand seat... no biggie. Oh and the leg minders I paid $135 for that became pointless 2 weeks later when Yamaha sent out the freebie door notice.
My Yamaha doors pop open quite often if ya hit some bumps at just the right speed or angle...Leg minders aremore than likley better!!!!!!!
Yeah..Those doors were cheaply made and don't even shut without slamming or pulling hard and opening the latch to ensure it catches on my 2008 Yamaha UTV 700 Fi Special Edition

·
Registered
17 Posts
oil

Didn't do the oil. Need new motor. Make sure you check it and don't let any one else drive it. This mistake will cost me but I get a built motor on the good side.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wish I had purchased a rhino with stock suspension. The long travel is cool but kinda overkill for what I do. Might consider trading it for a stock setup (installed) and a little cash.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Late making this post, but I wish I had never installed a Turbo Charger. Nothing but carb problems. burnt pistons, and turbo bearings. Still have it in a box...

381 - 386 of 386 Posts