Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 386 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going with the theme of "What have you done to your Rhino today, I thought I'd see what people were wishing they had not done, installed or wasted their money on.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Wish I would have bought a base 700, I didn't think the mod bug would bite so hard.

I paid alot for the midnight armor when it came out and have nothing to show for it.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Possibly my seat bases as they don't work as designed with the Cerullo F3 seats I have and I basically defeated the purpose of them as to make them work they did not lower me.... I do still benefit from the center being cut out for the suspension seat but to be honest I don't think I would bottom out anyways with all the damn padding. But I may try to put the staock bases back on and if they work I will hock these bases to another member that has PRP's or another brand seat... no biggie. Oh and the leg minders I paid $135 for that became pointless 2 weeks later when Yamaha sent out the freebie door notice.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Possibly my seat bases as they don't work as designed with the Cerullo F3 seats I have and I basically defeated the purpose of them as to make them work they did not lower me.... I do still benefit from the center being cut out for the suspension seat but to be honest I don't think I would bottom out anyways with all the damn padding. But I may try to put the staock bases back on and if they work I will hock these bases to another member that has PRP's or another brand seat... no biggie. Oh and the leg minders I paid $135 for that became pointless 2 weeks later when Yamaha sent out the freebie door notice.
My Yamaha doors pop open quite often if ya hit some bumps at just the right speed or angle...Leg minders aremore than likley better!!!!!!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
After-market exhaust on the 660...dumbest thing I ever did....

Huh? What did you say? Can you speak up please? I'm slightly deaf in my right ear.:wall:

·
Registered
680 Posts
I bought a set of silver plastics when they were at a premium. My wife likes the original red plastics so much that I'm thinking the silvers will never go on the Rhino...unless I camo wrap them :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Wished I hadn't sat on the tailgate or found the hole in the seat....

Brand new bike and already I'm breaking the damn thing.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
I purchased the Yamaha 1/2 windshield. Paid $200, could of made one for $50. Only use it in Colorado as it is worthless in Arizona.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I wish i hadnt installed the summer windshield,all it does it collect dust and get dirty and limit my visibilty...oh yeah and it blocks most of the cool air.What was I thinking?

·
Registered
288 Posts
1rst I wish I never bought it the 1400 truck would be running by now. 2nd would never stripped it down to the bare chasi after only running it one season

·
Registered
450 Posts
Nothing so far. I try and think out my Rhino purchases these days, god knows I have spent way too much money on other hobbies and regreted it in the past....lol.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Legminders.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
My seizmik light bar....Ive already upgraded the lights to hid and now Im having a new custom light bar made...stereo deck(lasted about 2 months).

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
i went with a cd player to ipod, cd player didnt even last one glamis season!!! gotta redo it now..

Wish I didnt buy the damn thing. I would have so much more money!!
sara would have spent it on shoes and handbags, you did the right move!!!

I bought a set of silver plastics when they were at a premium. My wife likes the original red plastics so much that I'm thinking the silvers will never go on the Rhino...unless I camo wrap them :D
ive got camos for sale. pm me for price..

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
I wish I would have sucked up the extra grand and dropped the seats intead of building a standard cage around the stock seat position

1 - 20 of 386 Posts