Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
those seats are real nice looking... i dont know about their comfort level vs PRP seats... but PRP seats are lots less expensive.. it doesnt matter if you choose cloth or vinyl its the same price... something like $250 a seat... I bet they are going to be that the ORBA selling seats for cheap.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
those are jet trims on ebay.. and they are by far the best seats in a rhino! I have a set, and they rock! I have ridden in all the others. They are so much more comfortable, and easy to deal with seat belts. They are close to 400 each retail. If you like the camo, you aren't going to beat them. Jet trim is on a 4-6 backorder for seats, so get them while you can. There is plenty of padding, and they are a true suspension seat. Plus the bottom cushion is velcro'd in, so you can pop them out to dump out sand and dirt. They are very high quality.

so.. can you tell i am a happy jet trim customer??

i thought i was crazy dumping that kind of coin for seats, but they are worth every penny if you plan on spending a lot of time in the rhino..

G-

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.