Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anybody needs stall springs for their wet clutch,500rpms above stock,call hauck powersports,they have them,i was tring to get the epi springs,but you have to buy their whole clutch kit,then i found hauck powersports,and you can call them and get the springs for around 40 dollars shipped,just thought i would pass it along for you guys looking for wet clutch springs.:banana: heres the linkhttp://www.hauckpowersportsinc.com/

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont replace the whole assembly,just replace the clutch shoes,theres a guy on ebay that sells the shoes for 100 dollars shipped,thats alot cheaper than the whole assembly,the springs just help with less wear,by not locking untill you have more force to hold them in without slippage,from what i understand,instead of slipping a little then locking up,my friend put them in his and i didnt,then my clutches wore out,but his are still good,so im putting them in mine also.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you can search ebay for wet clutch block to find the replacement clutch shoes,the guy is waltbatonrouge.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you have to call them to order,they are around 40 dollars shipped,and the stall is 400 to 500 rpms above stock,ordered mine on friday and they were here on monday,now all i have to do is put it all back together,maybe tonight!!! cant wait to see how it does!!! let me know if you get the shoes and springs,and how you like it.this is alot cheaper than changing the whole clutch assembly,and you cant beat the spring prices,at epi u have to buy the whole clutch kit to get the springs,i think its like 180 dollars.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got it all put together tonight!!,hope to try it out tomorow when i get home from work,will let u know how it works.if it aint raining,lol

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got to try out the stall springs this eve,going back to stock springs now,rhino did not start moving untill 3200 rpms and didnt lock up untill 4000,dont waste your time on these,too much stall!!!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahaha u know it!!! just got my stock springs back in and clutch is doing great!!! i think the replacement clutch shoes will be fine,time will tell,if they hold up good i will purchase them again.glad my trial and error could help somebody lol!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts