Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a girl!!! :banana:

guess a dune princess will be here in march :)

Jerry I'm gonna need your pink plastics lol

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Larry. yup she will be smoking the boys!!

we have a few, but nothing for sure yet

·
Registered
472 Posts
Congrats from rimrock better you than me lol I already have a girl what a handfull

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha thanks mule...ya they can be but my busts daughter is so awesome she rides n all!

Johnny she will be passing you buddy! I got a preactice track out back lol

James seriously I told my wife that last night hahaha!!!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Congrates #2! Thats awsome. :fing02: :fest30: :baby:
Now you will have someone to play barbies with! Hahah

·
Registered
38 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS
=============
Soon you will be trying to make deals with her. You know she is going to want to ride “Dad’s Bike”, and the pink plastics, well they will be you for you and Katie. (sound familiar)

You did get a firsthand look at my negotiations with Mandi, NO long travel deal for her instead of 450 quad, but I hope to delay the 450 by letting her to start racing her 250 quad…

Wow a Girl, welcome to the Insomnia Club for Dads!

CONGRATULATIONS
=============

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
no shame n my game!!! I'll play barbies with my daughter!
Well there you go - straight from #2 mouth! His quote might also be my new signature! LOL
I only give you are hard tyme cus of what you said at JV when my rhino was broke - "that's what he gets for talking s**t! Hahaha
BUT in all seriousness - I hope you have a good and healthy baby daughter mang! :fing02:

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no shame n my game!!! I'll play barbies with my daughter!
Well there you go - straight from #2 mouth! His quote might also be my new signature! LOL
I only give you are hard tyme cus of what you said at JV when my rhino was broke - "that's what he gets for talking s**t! Hahaha
BUT in all seriousness - I hope you have a good and healthy baby daughter mang! :fing02:
haha you weren't supposed to hear that!

ya I know your messin mang! thanks!!

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CONGRATULATIONS
=============
Soon you will be trying to make deals with her. You know she is going to want to ride “Dad’s Bike”, and the pink plastics, well they will be you for you and Katie. (sound familiar)

You did get a firsthand look at my negotiations with Mandi, NO long travel deal for her instead of 450 quad, but I hope to delay the 450 by letting her to start racing her 250 quad…

Wow a Girl, welcome to the Insomnia Club for Dads!

CONGRATULATIONS
=============

haha thanks Jerry! yes gotta negotiate!

and I can only hope my daughter is as cool as Mandi! :)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts