Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Weller racing 760 engine with 413 miles and drive train for sale

Came off my 06 Rhino with 413 miles:
Weller racing built stage 3, 760cc stroker motor with Mikuni 45mm carb, bronco dry clutch and wiring - Sold
motor has: Aftermarket cam, oversized valves, port and polishing, high compression piston, balanced crank, new connecting rod
Alba exhaust - SOLD
Stock front differential - SOLD
rear differential - SOLD
Front +6 gorilla axles with stock cv joints - $SOLD
Alba oversized radiator and fan - Sold

I am willing to ship If you are near buy I may even deliver the motor. Everything worked great I am only selling it because am putting a R1 motor in my rhino.

Interested call or text Sean 602.321.9772

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dropping the price on the motor to $3500, if you want the clutch with it make it $4000 and Ill throw in the exhaust

·
Registered
170 Posts
how would that weller stack up against a rotax 800 as far as power and reliability

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The motor has been very reliable with no issues and it has pretty low hours on it probably around 15 to 20 since the built I don't know for sure what the rotax puts out but with the exhaust I would guess i'm getting right around 60+hp based off the numbers Weller gives out

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There is no reason it wouldnt work on a rotax. It is the same width as stock but it is about 4 inches taller I had it mounted behind the drivers and passengers head the mounts will need to be modified to fit it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts