Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally hit the 1000 post mark - so I am officially a post whore! LOL :alcoholic:
I want to take this tyme to thank all of my sponsors (my wallet and an anger wife) and all the members that have helped with technical questions and answers and also the frineds I have came from this forum! We are the last of a dying breed!

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
hahahahaah brian is da man !

btw if u include my benzito 6244 post and mine currently , im a huge whore, ! lol

good job dan keep the post coming lol

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Congrats mang!! Never give up hope on the rhino! With all the info and great peeps on hear anything is possible! Haha!

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
dam only 1k? lol if you take out the BS posts its like what 1-200? hahah jk man...

true tho met alot of good people here and plan to keep meeting more!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hahahahaah brian is da man !

btw if u include my benzito 6244 post and mine currently , im a huge whore, ! lol

good job dan keep the post coming lol
Thanks mang. Benzo or Benzito or BMW! LOL
BTW - why were you banned tha first tyme? :dunno:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dam only 1k? lol if you take out the BS posts its like what 1-200? hahah jk man...

true tho met alot of good people here and plan to keep meeting more!
Hey - I aint the one who is always talking about shoes instead of weights - you hobo! LOL :fart:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I finally hit the 1000 post mark - so I am officially a post whore! LOL :alcoholic:
I want to take this tyme to thank all of my sponsors (my wallet and an anger wife) and all the members that have helped with technical questions and answers and also the frineds I have came from this forum! We are the last of a dying breed!

Taint nothin to be a post whore! Congrates! HAHAHA!!!!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Taint nothin to be a post whore! Congrates! HAHAHA!!!!
LOL Thanks! I know there is a joke in there somewhere.................:13:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts