Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not starting this to bash anyone. I purchased a front and rear diff from Gizmo-20 for $975 via paypal on 1/6. After multiple text messages and emails requesting a tracking number for my purchase, Jay Hardin aka Gizmo-20, will not respond to any of my request. It has been almost two weeks, no diffs and no communication from Gizmo-20. I have filed a complaint with paypal. Buyer beware, I think I might have just lost $975 !!!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Don't worry. S#it happens sometimes and he may not be able to communicate. I paid for some Gear One hubs this past December and the guy didn't communicate with me for several days. Turns out his dad had a stroke and and the stress caused him to have a mini stroke as well. Be patient and give it another week or so. I don't know the party you purchased from, but don't stress yourself out over it. I hope you get your parts.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd love to be wrong on this. But I have left him PM's on here too. Checked his activity, and he has been on as early as last night. So I know he is getting the messages. Gizmo-20, please prove me wrong !!

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
me too

paypal'd him for a valve cover with rockers, hope his internet is down, I havn't got it yet..........fingers cross'd and waiting...........I think he's a good guy, probably some problems going on at the front......

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was actually $500 for the rear and $475 for the front, a total of $975 for both. I have filed a dispute with paypal. I'm awaiting his response. He communicated with me at first, but once I asked for a tracking number he quit communicating.

·
Registered
356 Posts
i got effed over, lost 400 bux for a front diff,, im just aint buyin **** from anyone with out a ligit company or tooooooonnnssss of sales, like jbs r sumpthin

·
Registered
118 Posts
with todays economy you go where you can to find a deal. if you put an item up for sale and recieve payment for the item you should honor the contract. the days when a mans word was his bond seems to be long gone. if a member rips off another member i feel they should be banned so noone else gets shafted. good luck getting your diffs or your money back.

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
info

here's his name and info,have you called him? I havn't yet, giving him the benefit of the doubt for a few more days,shipping or emergency at home etc...

Jay Hardin
ph#270 -871- 2942
Hanson ky 42413

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
zabasearch dot com

don't know if it's him but only one with that area code. born 1929. uh, maybe he's....

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Damn... Shadyass people... I would be pissed too! Knock on wood... I haven't had much trouble with stuff like this.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well....got my package from gizmo20 today......I ordered a front and rear diff and got two fronts!!!! What an idiot. Don't buy anything from this guy,he has no clue what he is doing.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I have used papal since 1994 and had only one bad situation where a seller was scamming folks. PPal took care of it and refunded my money and then went after him. He had even taken his 'id's off the blogs and ebay at the time. Stay in touch with PPal.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.