Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
got a buddy looking for 660 parts.....steering column,stock body plastic set,parkn brake,rack and pinion complete with rods,master cylnder,floorboards,dashboard,stock plastics...he's got a frame and motor and he's piecing it together,what do u guys have,local is better,but if the price is right we can have it shipped, we can paypal the payment too, he's not on the forum so I'll be doing the transactions for him..........my direct email is [email protected] 883 6171,thanks,cameron..

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Yo Clam Chowder, I got 2 hoods available. One is my old green hood and the other is this bad boy with a dash which has cuts for A pillars and around the cage. Both are in effen bitchen condition! LOL PM me your best offer for either or and well go from there buddy! :fingersx:
O yeah - try to keep them shovels above ground! LOL :alcoholic:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
And dont bother asking why a mexican has a Dukes of Hazzards effen yee-haa hood either. I think that night I had purchased a 30 pack of blue ribbon and had some hillbilly chit going on! LOL :alcoholic:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I have a steering shaft and front brakes,rotors hubs brake line,calipers

·
Registered
576 Posts
rhino parts

I have the rear diff,steering rack,complete parking brake with caliper and cable,radiator,oil cooler and cylinder.
also have rear knuckles too.

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
locations and prices are needed

I'm getting flooded with pms and phone calls for all this stuff, didn't think that there was that much of this junk laying in members garages, guess I was wrong...ha ha...give me some prices, as he's gunna go the lowest route I'm sure....thanks,cameron...

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have both front stock spindles. Not sure what they're worth so just have him make me an offer if he needs them.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I'll bring over all the stuff I have left over from mine on thurs.
if he buys the rotor and stuff maybe you can take to him also:fingersx:
Sure, just let me know.

Also camshaw, pm Goldmember. He has lots of parts too.
Thanks Erik, I already called him and pushed my Plethora of Rhino parts on him. I even called him with four other numbers and my voiced disguised selling the same parts at rediculously high prices, so ,he thinks he's getting a smokin deal..... All these other screenames on this thread are also me...
With that said, its best to just contact this screename and avoid all others

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
if he buys the rotor and stuff maybe you can take to him also:fingersx:
Sure, just let me know.

Also camshaw, pm Goldmember. He has lots of parts too.
Thanks Erik, I already called him and pushed my Plethora of Rhino parts on him. I even called him with four other numbers and my voiced disguised selling the same parts at rediculously high prices, so ,he thinks he's getting a smokin deal..... All these other screenames on this thread are also me...
With that said, its best to just contact this screename and avoid all others
funny ****

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
great guys

I updated the first post list of what else he needs and removed some of the stuff he just bought over the holiday............

1 - 19 of 19 Posts