Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's another amateur video video I put together. I took my nephew out to Gorman yesterday. Rhino ran great! R1 motor ran with no issues and what can I possibly say about this Cognito LT kit? Simply put, WOW!!! Hit whoops at 75mph + and hardly even knew they were there.

I do think I need to make a couple of changes, mainly with the radiator. I need a bigger one. lol. The power steering with steering quickener made for a very comfortable drive. No jerky steering wheel. Not even at 80mph. No soar arms the next morning either.

Video is probably too long and unfortunately the lens cover was a bit fogged up.I have to get better at making these things. May start adding music soon. Anyway, enjoy and feel free to comment on my sub par driving skills. :drive:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Looks like a really nice ride. It would have been even better with sound so we could here that nice R1 sound.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just checked the link. Audio works for me. I don't know why it didn't come up for you?

·
Banned
401 Posts
I want one lol I would like to get that is some light mud and real dirt ,,, but it eats them whoops like there not even there looks good

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Sal that thing is came together nicely!! can't wait to ride in it one day :) lol

you need to come out to the dunes with us!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sal that thing is came together nicely!! can't wait to ride in it one day :) lol

Thanks for the comments. I really want to take it to the dunes. That's really what I built it for. I just need to change out to a bigger radiator and I think I'll be good.

·
Registered
5,892 Posts

Thanks for the comments. I really want to take it to the dunes. That's really what I built it for. I just need to change out to a bigger radiator and I think I'll be good.
you got 2 weeks! get in it! lol

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol. Where are you going? Dumont? I'll try... anyone got a radiator for sale?

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
The radiator you talked me into is not keeping it cool enough? I have not seen over 200 temps yet but I really have not been on it. Are you running engine ice?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Overall, the radiator works well. However, when you're climbing for long periods of time in second gear gear at 11k RPM temps will start to climb. I saw it go up to 235*. I'm running water wetter and distilled water.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yup...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It works great in most conditions. Jason at Weller recomended it. So that's why I ran it. Temps went up when climbing long steep hills, but it worked really well on the flat stuff.

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Overall, the radiator works well. However, when you're climbing for long periods of time in second gear gear at 11k RPM temps will start to climb. I saw it go up to 235*. I'm running water wetter and distilled water.
I wonder if Engine Ice will have much effect on the temps?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts