Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
5,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looks like the UTVinc Bad Ass Bottom End Sheave With the Greaseless Over Drive Weights and Greaseless Sliders with New Sheave Seals will retail for $259.99

This Sheave will have the same bottom end machining we have been doing for years but no topend machining so we can now use the overdrive greaseless weights for top end

We will have them for the 660 and 700 Rhino and they will all be 100% OEM New Sheave's and Seals

·
Banned
399 Posts
Looks like your looking for a slice of the JBS hot rod pie ,,,,,

·
Registered
741 Posts
All I can say is.........Thank God!!!!!!!!!!! And you too Johnny.

·
Premium Member
7,853 Posts
?

can i ask a question and not be called names or told I need glasses? here goes, whats the difference in running the overdrive wieghts as opposed to machining the sheave and just running the round weights, pros and cons??....I really have only ran the round weights with machined sheaves and have never ran the overdrive(funny looking weights)....I dare not ask jbs because he'll say I'm talking trash or being a smart ass, I really just don't know and havn't ran the other set up....thanks,cameron...

·
Banned
399 Posts
?
can i ask a question and not be called names or told I need glasses? here goes, whats the difference in running the overdrive wieghts as opposed to machining the sheave and just running the round weights, pros and cons??....I really have only ran the round weights with machined sheaves and have never ran the overdrive(funny looking weights)....I dare not ask jbs because he'll say I'm talking trash or being a smart ass, I really just don't know and havn't ran the other set up....thanks,cameron...

Well I can one thing that jbs would not say that , if you don't know the difference between the to weights James would take the time to explain it to you until you understand the difference ,,,,

·
Premium Member
10,211 Posts
Cam, I can type out pargraph after paragraph about rhino clutches. I have installed and tested roller weights, od weight, sliders, secondary springs, every companies sheave (minus jBS), different machining in a sheave, different shims, different caps, different cam plates etc over the last 5 years. If you want, give me a call at the shop 6239343070 or my cell 6027035754 when you have about an hour or so to talk, and I will give you the best sheave 101 through 301 course. You'll be an expert on rhino clutches by the time you hang the phone up. I would say call right now but the family is putting our xmas tree up and I'm outside with the dogs reading the forums, lucky me. :)

·
Premium Member
10,211 Posts
nick what gram weight's do u like in the dunes on the 660 rhino ?
I like the 14 gram for duning with a 7 paddle skat trak with cdi box and rejetted carb or correct msd tuning on the 700. The 12 gram are also a great alternative, but you will be running higher RPMs and not everyone likes that. 660s for the dunes with paddles orange spring, 700s a purple spring. EPI purple not our purple/white.

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
nick what gram weight's do u like in the dunes on the 660 rhino ?
I like the 14 gram for duning with a 7 paddle skat trak with cdi box and rejetted carb or correct msd tuning on the 700. The 12 gram are also a great alternative, but you will be running higher RPMs and not everyone likes that. 660s for the dunes with paddles orange spring, 700s a purple spring. EPI purple not our purple/white.
sweet thats what i run 14 total weight, orange spring, pulls great, with 7paddle skats

1,627 Posts
Looks like the UTVinc Bad Ass Bottom End Sheave With the Greaseless Over Drive Weights and Greaseless Sliders with New Sheave Seals will retail for $259.99

This Sheave will have the same bottom end machining we have been doing for years but no topend machining so we can now use the overdrive greaseless weights for top end

We will have them for the 660 and 700 Rhino and they will all be 100% OEM New Sheave's and Seals
What brand of OD's do you use? Will you trade a JBS for your sheave? I just want the best technology out there...you know the latest and the greatest!

·
Premium Member
10,211 Posts

What brand of OD's do you use? Will you trade a JBS for your sheave? I just want the best technology out there...you know the latest and the greatest!
All OD weights are manufactured by the same company. DrPulley. Hunterworks. JBS. Myself. Anyone else who sells them, gets them from DrPulley.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.