Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Does anyone have a link how to build the regulator that makes the speedometer work again?

What year rhino?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a link how to build the regulator that makes the speedometer work again?
Just get a Rhino CDI and problem solved

You have to make a voltage regulator for the speed sensor output, lots of work that is not needed when now you can just get a Rhino aftermarket CDI and pop it in.

You have to make a voltage regulator for the speed sensor output, lots of work that is not needed when now you can just get a Rhino aftermarket CDI and pop it in.
I got a new cdi for rhino and still no bloody speedo... just says 0 ... i don’t have the reverse light flashing like guys say when it’s the speed sensor. This rhino has been bastardized with a ton of back yard mechanic fails. I’m bringing her back to life. Any other ideas are always appreciated! Thanks

I got a new cdi for rhino and still no bloody speedo... just says 0 ... i don’t have the reverse light flashing like guys say when it’s the speed sensor. This rhino has been bastardized with a ton of back yard mechanic fails. I’m bringing her back to life. Any other ideas are always appreciated! Thanks
If speedo is showing zero your speed sensor is bad or the wiring from sensor to dash is broken

When you ask this in this thread I and others probably were assuming you was trying to fix the speedo when using a grizzly CDI which makes the speedo show crazy numbers, not show Zero, that is speed sensor or wiring.

You can go to Tinken's signatureand download a manual just click on your engine size

Yes its is, you wont see any of that on iphone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.