Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD.....

F/S - used 8 months this year.....26x12x12...#1 paddles...Far-East brand ......sidewalls and paddles are excellent shape, no plugs.....if too much traction for you, make 8 paddles or comp cut yourself.....

4 for $300.00
2 for $165.00
Sold in pairs only

Let's make arrangements for pickup or delivery in PNW by friends....would rather not ship to save you money....

SOLD....,.

·
Administrator
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx Arrin! ....2 sold, 2 to go for $150.00 local pickup

sent from my broken Droid

·
Administrator
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, they eventually get the same size! .... Yeah, I Lmao after I posted that pic...on rims with air would have been a more marketable picture for sure!

A bud of mine bought some 16 paddle STUs and had them shipped to his business....they arrived boxed up....he posted a pic of them after unboxing and they were square tires ....I still call him Fred Flintstone...:D

·
Registered
159 Posts
I got one of the pairs.. Good condition cant wait to get the mounted and comp cut!!! Thanks

LBR was easy to work, and deal with!!

BTW thinking about doing a day run newyears day

·
Administrator
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got one of the pairs.. Good condition cant wait to get the mounted and comp cut!!! Thanks

LBR was easy to work, and deal with!!

BTW thinking about doing a day run newyears day
They will probably hook too good for ya right now until either more power and clutching comes onboard or you stagger cut them ....or combination of both...

·
Administrator
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SOLD.......Thanx Bill and Arrin!

Sent from my twin-turbo Droid Razr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts