Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
as part of my Rhino upgrades was to install a toggle swith panel ,, I like to keep my project nice and neat
and I didn't want several toggle switch holes through out the dash area , I went with a 8 gang switch panel
includes a amp gauge , acc 12 volt plug as well as plug charger for cell phones etc..
it is a Maring grade water proof panel and should meet any and all needs for a switch panel both now and in the
future , I will be using 6 of these through my current mods and up grades that I will be doing , electric fuel pump
whip led lights , lights for the gauges that I will be installing , that push button on the dash is for the air horn
as air horns comes in handy ..

TS2

this is the unit I went with :
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Waterproof-8-Gang-Car-Auto-Boat-Marine-LED-Rocker-Switch-Panel-Circuit-Breakers/223802516428?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

·
Registered
121 Posts
Looks good! I went with six gang rocker switches in the same location on the dash and use it to control all my lighting. Also added a master toggle switch so I can shut down the panel/lights all at once.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
on my setup , i run a car battery under the driver seat , my battery box is just for wiring now .
i run everything through relays , I powered my hot on the panel this way . in the battery box you have 2 # small 4 way plug ins , the green wire on both are Hot when the key is on . that is my power source. I also have added a breaker panel with 6 fuese in the battery box as well and that is my main Hot to power the relays . I will take a pic of my setup and post back to give a idea on how i do my wiring .

Jake

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here's a gif of my wiring , on the 8 toggle all is wire through the relays at the present I'm using seven of the switches , with the last if ever needed .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts