Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently bought a 09 Rhino 700 with a two brothers full exhaust system and two race tuner. The system is not good for the riding we do so I put stock back on it.
The machine has been ridden in mud etc.... so the system is not perfect but it is complete and fully functional. I cleaned it up and removed 95% of the stains. One of the cans has a small ding in it but very difficult to see. I also have the spark arrestors and quiet cores.
In any case if your looking for a perfect system this one is not for you but if you looking for a set at below half price, then you found it.

I am looking for $330 plus shipping of $20 to the lower 48. If it is any more I will pay the difference.

Included is the fuel controller and the complete stainless system including the head pipes etc....

Easiest way to reach me is [email protected]

I will also do a buy it now on Ebay so you know what type of seller I am.

David

·
Registered
344 Posts
:worthless:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There ya go. See first post...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$310 plus $20 for shipping?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was pointed out the flange is missing on the right pipe in the pic. I assure everyone, all of the pieces are ther. I had literally removed the system from my machine less than 2 hours before the pic was taken. The flanges come off and I had that one off when cleaning.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
What is the lowest you'd take? I am in between san Antonio and Houston all the time. I am originally from Conroe and can pick this up.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Sold Thanks Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts