Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm tryna plan a turkey day mud/trail ride in AL. hit me a txt if ya wanna ride at 910-580-1879

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hey, I'm tryna plan a turkey day mud/trail ride in AL. hit me a txt if ya wanna ride at 910-580-1879
You say Alabama but your area code is NC. Maybe you should be a lil more specific to save confusion. Your profile also says NC

I may be in and if anyone is in the B-ham area and wants to share gas my trailer will hold 3 Rhinos.

Gotta get my axles first, been waiting a month!

Thanks

JR

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all my fam is down there (i may be movin down there in a few months.), ill be there for the day of and the next 2 days after tday. itll be in the Scottsboro area. got any good ideas of a place to go? since im not livin there im not real sure on places to ride.

·
Registered
433 Posts
all my fam is down there (i may be movin down there in a few months.), ill be there for the day of and the next 2 days after tday. itll be in the Scottsboro area. got any good ideas of a place to go? since im not livin there im not real sure on places to ride.
Jackson county has trails however see below... May want to leave the ATV's/ UTV's home for the holidays.

I have a farm in Hartford but cant ride on it during hunting season, however just a couple miles from my farm is an ATV park. Not sure of the price but they have a website.

All alabama state park trails are closed Closed: October 16 - December 14. March 16 - May 14.

Hunting season...

JR

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aight I gotcha. My fam has a farm place too jus that there's cattle all over it.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll look into the one u mentioned btw

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
960 Posts